Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Skin discoloration around nail area. I do get my nails done and I'm wondering why my skin is changing colors?

You have to be very careful were you go to get your nails done. I dont have an answer for you but I can relate. I got my nails done about... 2 years ago and the woman was in a rush since it was near closing. She cut my finger and of course I didnt think anything of it since I'd been getting my nails done for year and it wasnt the first time. Well a few months later it was still sore and seemed to be getting infected. My whole finger was ichy, burning, and deep red. Then it started to spread to my other fingers. I went back to them and they told me I was having a allergic reaction. Which is b.s. since Ive been doing my nails for years. Finally about a year after the incedent I went to a doctor and they were no help and told me they couldnt say if it was them that caused it since it had been so long. Now every time its cold outside 3 of my fingers on my right hand get ichy and little bumps on them. Still havent been able to get rid of it. I dont even know what it is. Ive never had this before until that chick cut my finger. I'm pretty sure her materials werent cleaned properly or something.Skin discoloration around nail area. I do get my nails done and I'm wondering why my skin is changing colors?
You need to be more specific, im not sure if its only 1 nail or all your nails, is it painful? swollen? If its one nail, then im pretty sure you must of cut your skin around that nail by accident, and the chemicals they use on your nails must of went in causing minor irritation to your skin hence the discoleration.

No comments:

Post a Comment