Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nail Discoloration?

On my thumbs I have a dark red,not realy a purple under the nail,I didn't injury it and im only 29 any ideas?A few of my other fingers have it maybe butI really notice it in the thumbs in one corner it hurts?I worry alot and never really have had this happen.I have Ankylosing Spondyltis,but I dont think that would be the cause thanks.Nail Discoloration?
Even through you might not remember injuring the nail, you must have hit on something. From your description sounds like you have bruise the nail. You will eventually loose the nail, Don't worry it will grow back. My advice is cut the nail as much as possible, and keep short until it grows out. You can also try soaking it in some Peroxide at least 3 times daily, this might bring some of the coloring back in the nail also.

No comments:

Post a Comment