Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nail Discoloration - remedies?

I thought I had a fungus on my toenail and it turns out there isn't one. It is just discolored. I heard about NonyX Gel. Apparently, it is a Keratin exfoliator and helps clear up discolored nails. Has anyone had any experience with this? Will it also help thicker nails? Any remedies for discolored nails if this doesn't work? Or any products you may have had success with?Nail Discoloration - remedies?
My toenails were dyed yellow from some green polish I had on them. I got some tooth whitening gel from the dollar store and painted them on my toenails a couple of times, and they were normal colored again. That's all I have to offer.Nail Discoloration - remedies?
Heya-





Try buffing the area. That gets rid of dead Keratin and ridges. Also gets rid of that nasty discoloration - buff hard though!





For future reference - always use a base coat under your polish - any brand will do. This stops the discoloration. Dark colors on your nails without a base coat create a build up of yucky stuff - so just remember your buffing and base.





Lemon juice is a natural whitener that may help as well. A good squeeze in a bowl of hot water and a soak then buff should do the trick.
try visiting a nail salon and ask them to help with this dilema
there is this stuff called bubble white it is sold at andy beauty supply store! All you do is pour a scoop of this powder in some warm water and stoak your toes and/or hand in it for 10 min! This stuff is awesome it bleaches them without the harmful chemicals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment