Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have a slightly lighter discoloration under my nail bed near the top of the nail, is this normal?

I know it sounds a little neurotic to ask a question like that, but Ive always paid special attention to my nails and have only recently noticed this. It looks slightly paler, just along the part of the nail that isn't attached to skin. I have been very fatigued lately, and usually have alot of energy. I don't know if the two are related, but I noticed the discoloration almost immediately after the fatigue started. Where could I find a website with information on nail symptoms that could hint at health problems?I have a slightly lighter discoloration under my nail bed near the top of the nail, is this normal?
yes nail growth habits are known to be linked to stress, but it could simply be a change in diet, nutriton, or just maybe moisture in the air. certain chemicals can do it too

No comments:

Post a Comment