Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do you get rid of foot and shoe odor and also get rid of discoloration of toe nails?

My bf has a terrible discoloration on his toe nails that im concerned about and a terrible terrible terrible foot and shoe odor and I just need some help in trying to find ways to get rid of it because I'm tired of people talking about him and coming up to me talking about him to me as well. Like the odor bothers me as well and I have talked to him about it and he's willing to fix it, I just need to know how so if you guys have any suggestions, I'm all open to it! Thanks!!How do you get rid of foot and shoe odor and also get rid of discoloration of toe nails?
thats a fungal infection. he needs to see a podiatrist.How do you get rid of foot and shoe odor and also get rid of discoloration of toe nails?
there are a few things you can try.


-buy socks with deodorizing stuff in them (odor eliminators)


-use foot spray in his shoes and make sure its in there all the time !


-cut his toenails and use peroxide to lighten them a little bit, i learned that in cosmetology class when we did pedicures !


-make sure he showers everyday, otherwise his foot odor will just get worse.





good luck ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment