Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How to take out nail discoloration?

I paint my nails A LOT and its always with really bright colors (like hot pinks). Now my nails look like a sunset.. and thats with the paint off. It's not a flattering look, so does anyone know how I can take out the discoloration of my nails?How to take out nail discoloration?
Try diluted lemon juice and a white pencil made for coloring under the nailsHow to take out nail discoloration?
Hm..just try a coat of colorless nail polish before painting other color. you still have to paint your nails if you dont like the sunset color.
just dont paint your nails for a while. this affect will fade away in a few weeks.
Let the sunset grow, and the next time you paint your toenails, make sure to put a clear layer on, and then the colored layer.
dude same thing happened to me once, and i had to wait like forever for it to grow out. but i think you should use a basecoat next time you paint your nails, it helps the polish stay longer and will protect your nails better.

No comments:

Post a Comment