Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I cut myself on a rusty nail and theres some weird discoloration?

I don't know what to do.I cut myself on a rusty nail and theres some weird discoloration?
you're fine. this happens to me a lot and nothing ever happens.I cut myself on a rusty nail and theres some weird discoloration?
If you know that you had contact with a rusty nail, you should get a tetanus shot no matter what, and in this situation you should definitely get it because of the discoloration. I would suggest that you go to the hospital. Good luck!
See a Doctor, you can get tetanus from that. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/teta鈥?/a>
tetanus shot!!! and quick!!!! Don't waste another day. The discoloration will be checked out by the doc when u get there....but tetanus shot IS A MUST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment